- Register your team for the season
- You must have registered for a USQ individual membership to gain admin access to your page, and also ensure your team registration fee is paid prior to receiving access.
- You are able to have more than one admin for your team.
- Set-up your team page on the USQ member website
- USQ will build your initial team page prior to giving you admin access. This includes uploading your logo, social media/email links for your team, and team photo (if provided at registration)
- Once you have admin access, you'll be able to make changes to your page, update roster, etc.
- On your team page you can include practice info, your merch store, and other updates
- Have your members register for individual membership
- Review member eligibility/team eligibility
- Listed at the bottom of the member registration page
- Review Sports Engine training videos
- Review resources available on the USQ Member Website
- Listed under 'RESOURCES' tab
- Download the Sports Engine App
- Complete the Team Licensing process for your team
- Set your team budget for the season
- Set your team fundraising plan for the season
- Set your team events calendar for the season
- Set up your account in Tourney Machine for event registration
- Set your team recruitment/retention plan for the season
- Review your teams roster in Sports Engine; if you need assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org. USQ will add individuals to your general team roster as they sign up for membership with the league.
Season Play/Deadlines Checklist
- Review and complete your seasons official requirements by the designated deadline
- Listed under "OFFICIALS POSITION REQUIREMENTS & CERTIFICATION" tab
- Complete your Coach Certification
- This is due 24 hours prior to your first official game.
- If your team is planning to host any tournaments this season, complete:
Meeting with USQ
- You should have been reached out to by a Regional Coordinator or USQ Staff Member at the start of the season for a meeting/check-in. If not, email email@example.com.